Monday, July 18, 2005

bevi & mangia: LES starting the party right!

Schiller's has been a place I've been anxious to try for a long time, so when we had a scheduled evening even with my fellow Sister Goddesses, I was psyched that we would be hitting it to start our evening! I need food before I can drink anything alcholic, so that lead me to this delicious salad: Watercress Salad with Beets, Pear, Walnuts & Blue Cheese... The funny part is, that a bunch of my Sister Goddesses ordered the same thing! So we had such a wonderful starter for our evening painting the town red! The combination was dynamic, and the vibe was really cool, not pretentious and it will be a place I would like to come back to... maybe with a new, fabulous, eye candy! I also ordered a fabulous Champagne mixed with Mango juice... and that has to be a perfect way to start a steamy NY summer's night...

Schiller's Liquor Bar
131 Rivington
Street (between Delancey and Essex)

(212) 260-4555

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home