Monday, February 16, 2009

Whirlpool Duet Sport, oh where art thou?


So our Maytag dryer died, but the washer is still going. I quickly did my research and settled for the Whirlpool Duet Sport at Costco.com. I had gone online to look at the reviews, and the dryer had some strong online love. Apparently the dryer is pretty fast, about 30 minutes.

Also, I wanted a machine that was energy efficient. These are Energy Star® Qualified which fit the bill. I figure that we might as well make a purchase that will save our energy bills and not use so much energy. So, I am waiting for the machine to be delivered and to make my opinions of this large purchase. I'm so psyched for this. They also mentioned this model washer & dryer on Jon & Kate Plus Eight. Apparently they just got a shipment of 2 of each machine for their family. I am so psyched!!! More positive reviews! Kate apparently loves to do laundry because of these machines.

Update!!! Dryer is coming in on Thursday!!! February 19, 2009! Wow, can you believe we are 2 months into the new year???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home