Tuesday, September 07, 2010

September is Back to School Time!

We just had a fabulous Labor Day weekend.  We got to meet and see old friends, go to Flushing Meadows to cheer on John Isner for the US Open, and spent a day in the park, at Six Flags, Great Adventure.

So now, I'm trying to get back to schedule, and fix up some yummy breakfast for a toddler.  Usually a banana will suffice, but even I get sick of this potable fruit.

When I get my kitchen in order, I want to go back to making some healthy muffins and scones, but for now...

Fruit & Fruit salad will have to suffice.  He loves yogurt, so we get baby yogurt made with whole milk.  I also found that pancakes or waffles, which I try to mix in fruit, can do the trick.  Waffles with Almond butter is delicious, but he didn't care for it.  I might have to try again!

French Toast cut into strips is also another one of my favorite breakfast go-to's.

Bagels with smoked salmon cream cheese was a hit!  I think he likes the flavor of everything bagel!

Any other suggestions in our repertoire?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home