Monday, July 18, 2005

mangia: Moroccan departure

My incredible evening with my cool sassy Sister Goddesses ended at Zerza's. Here we all chose from a set menu due to our party and I ordered this amazing Couscous Berber. Which is a Lamb shank cooked in traditional spices served with couscous and vegetables.

It was tasty, and truly delicious! I also started with warm pita dipped in hummus. I definitely enjoyed my adventurous evening, and am happy to add to my growing list of cuisines and food I love!

Zerza's decor is definitely romantic, and I'd love to come back and spend hours here talking, and enjoying a romantic evening! The food is definitely incredible, and I will make another visit soon!

Zerza
304 E. 6th St (between 1st and 2nd Ave)
Delectable Moroccan Cuisine

(212) 529-8250

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home