Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thank God For Baby Bjorn Carrier!


I have been juggling taking care of my newborn son, and life never goes so smoothly. This morning I took out pancakes I had premade and immediately frozen along with strawberries my husband had cut up and made mommy's breakfast treat!


I made cinnamon & brown sugar pancakes. About a dozen or more, and let them cool before I ziplocked them and froze them. Now all I had to do was throw them in the toaster and grab some maple syrup, and the cut strawberries and make myself a quick breakfast with my baby strapped to me.

I had some tea and milk and enjoyed my simple but delicious meal! The pancake mix requires you to add water! Next time I'll look to get the Whole Wheat pancake mix, or the Buckwheat pancake mix!

Now doesn't that sound like the perfect breakfast?

I had made up waffles with this mix! You add water and oil! T & I had a nice breakfast with my baby strapped in to the Bjorn Carrier. We had waffles with fresh kiwi and maple syrup! It's so nice to have breakfast with my husband! Now that's a divine breakfast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home